Had solid rubber tires around disc wheels.
The T-34/76 Model 1940 had a 76.2 mm L/30.3 Model 1938 tank gun mounted in a mount shaped like a pigs head. The first 115 vehicles had a 7.62 mm DT Model 1940 machine gun installed.
The transmission was very unreliable and often, when available, a spare transmission was strapped to the engine deck.
The T-34/76 Model 1940 had a hatch the covered the entire rear of the turret. First models had 2 man turret that didn't provide vision devices or a cupola for the commander.
The T-34/76 Model 1940s mostly had steel tires around the road wheels.