The London prototype served with the No 209 and No 210 Squadrons between 1934 and 1936 at Felixstowe and Gibraltar.
In 1936 London Mk IIs joined the No 201 (Calshot) and No 204 (Mount Batten) Squadrons.
In 1937 London Mk IIs joined the No 202 (Kalafrana, Malta) and No 228 (Pembroke Dock) Squadrons.
In September 1939 London Mk IIs were still with No 201 (Sullom Voe, Shetland Islands), No 202 (Gibraltar), and No 240 (Ivergordon) Squadrons.
In April 1940 No 201 Squadron and in June 1940 No 240 Squadron had their Londons replaced. In June 1941 No 202 Squadron had their Londons replaced.