The Ford C 11 was originally designed as a civilian station wagon and it was converted into a military vehicle in 1942. Rifle racks were installed, map holders, first aid equipment, stronger bumpers, roof rack, and other military tools.
There were four doors with a split rear door.
The Ford C 11 had the drive controls on the right to conform to British use.
The Ford C 11 had an all steel body.